Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Pictures

Well, I got some more pictures up, let's see how the writing turns out. The picture on the left is of My Husband Steve and to the right is my oldest son Chase. To the left of my Hubby is my youngest Tyler. We took this last December in San Francisco, after a day of shopping and having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. The picture on the right is of me and Steve. It was taken on a get away trip we took to Monterey. It was actually taken in one of those little picture booths, and we blew it up. They were both great days, that I will cherish always!! To you Steve, Chase and Tyler, I love you with all my heart!! I am blessed to have you in my life. Without you my life would be empty!! Thank you for all your love and support, through out the years!! There are no words to describe the love and thankfulness that feels my heart!!
Your Wife and Mother, Sandi





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... look at you go, learning how to put pictures on your blog. Good job!
I especially love the picture of you and Steve... love how he has to force his eyes open, makes me laugh.

Hugs.
2 U

Anonymous said...

Ah, are you feeling comment ignored?! Good job on getting some photos up! These are great...your boys are such cuties!

butterfly lover said...

Boy girl you have been busy and creative lately. I am glad to see you are keeping your mind occupied. Is that cuz you can't chew your fingernails anymore? LOL.
Keep having fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to put pictures on your posts! It is even more fun when you read it and you have a picture to put with a face or event.

I love Monterey! I have a friend who used to live there and I would go all the time. Love the shopping on Cannery Row!

The Beeler Family said...

Great pic's Sandi!!
Have you been comment neglected? I'm way out of the loop lately, lol!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Hey there... Monterey was one of my favorite places on earth!!! Great photo's!

~Karri~

Anonymous said...

Great photo's. My does time ever fly. Monterey is go much fun makes me miss California so much. It was nice to just drive there to get away. Got snow here now so not able to go anywhere very far from the home front. It was so nice to see you when you were here, wish I could have visited more with you. Take care and I will visit your blog often.
Hugs & kisses

Anonymous said...

ok, hello.... you have comments! Lots of them... it looks like your reading public wants to hear more from you. Think it might be time for an update.
Thinking of you.
Hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK Sandi...are you OK? Where are you? You have been very quiet around the blogland lately. Thinking about you...hope all is well...come backkkkkkkk!!! Smiles!

Anonymous said...

Sandi? Where you at?! What's up over there-did you get lost at a tree lot, go missing in a holiday shopping mob? :op