This is one of my favorit
e pictures of me and my best est gal., Corinna. This was taken on a vacation, when her and her two beautiful children came out to visit us on the 4th of July. It was around 2002. We had some drinks, some fireworks and some fun!! I was thinking of you Corinna, and I was hoping this would bring a smile to your already beautiful face!! I hope your spirit's are higher today!!
e pictures of me and my best est gal., Corinna. This was taken on a vacation, when her and her two beautiful children came out to visit us on the 4th of July. It was around 2002. We had some drinks, some fireworks and some fun!! I was thinking of you Corinna, and I was hoping this would bring a smile to your already beautiful face!! I hope your spirit's are higher today!!Today, I am playing with this computer, trying to teach myself how to get photo's on my blog. I guess if no one else has the time, I will teach myself!! Besides that my day is pretty blah. Laundry, dishes, cooking, blah, blah! But I am going by Michael's to pick up some adhesive to work on a project! WOW!! I got one of my favorite photos on!!! Now if I can remember how I did it, I can do it again!! Yeah!! I am doing a happy dance!! Sometimes I can get them on my page and sometimes I can't. I am gonna try another one, just for your viewing pleasure!! LOL!! Ok, got the picture on, but now I can't figure out how to get my writing around the picture where I want it!! Oh hell! Maybe on the next one!!
HUGS!!

2 comments:
LOL... you are protesting! That is funny.
I love the pictures!
Miss you... lots.
Cute pic of two cute gals. I have learned a lot of stuff on the computer by trial an error. When it works right it sure makes you happy don't it.
Post a Comment