Friday, November 16, 2007

Scappin

Couldn't think of a title. Tonight I finished our girlfriend scrapbook. (little bags), I got all my pictures in it. Well, all I could fit into that book. I am moving on to my next one. I also got all my ribbon tied on my round clamps on my family album that C and I worked on. It looks so darn cute!! They both do, I have them both displayed in my living room. One on our auto men, in a magazine tray, the other is standing up on a entry- way table. I am so pleased with them. I am gonna go tomorrow, and get some adhesive, I , ran out. While I am at the craft store, I am going to try and find some small albums, to make a two baby albums. One for my niece Maria, and one for my other niece Maggie. One album for a girl and one for a boy. I am gonna make the pages, put on some embellishments, and leave the photo part to them. All they will have to do is add the photos and journal. I bought a lot of baby stuff when I was in Idaho, but I need to pick up some more. I gotta check out this scrap store we have in Modesto, it's called," Oh for the Memories", I am hoping they have $1.99 bins to!! Loved Achievers!! I loved all the stores we went to!! SO, much stuff, not enough money!! Well, I hope you gals got to get together for some scrapping, bullshitting and some music......, Oh yea, and let us not forget the food!!

Chat soon, Sandi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooooo!
That rocks!
Now just keep it going...
Hugs to you!

butterfly lover said...

That is so sweet of you to make albums for the babies of your nieces. I know they will love it. If you get ambitious you could make me a wedding album (wink, wink). You could even put the pics in if you find them in your camera (double wink, double wink). What a wonderful Christmas or Anniversary gift that would be (hint, hint). Run with it, just don't get lost. Love ya, Kary

sandi said...

Thank You very much!! I do hear the applaus now!! Miss C, have you worked on our dog and cat project? I haven't got to it yet. Do you cut your chip board with regular scissors, or a straight edge razor??

Kary I gotta learn how to get the pictures off our cam corder, before I can make you an album!! But I will work on it!!

Hugs to all!!