Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekends Over

Had a slow couple of days. Steve and I slept in til about 12pm, both days! We must have needed to get caught up on some serious sleep! Poor Steve has still been sleeping on the couch because of my snoring. I keep asking him to let me sleep out there so he can get a good nights rest. He won't let me he says no but, I can take a nap during the day and he can't. This week he gets 4 days off for Turkey day. We have a few chores planned to get done around the house. We are gonna do Turkey day here at home with the kids. Chase, is gonna have Marc and Iko, over. We are keeping it simple. I am not gonna put myself through the whole, oh, they don't get along with so and so, or they don't speak to so and so! Forget it!! I am gonna cook with Steve and all the kids, eat,enjoy a rented movie, and it lots of deserts!! Pie, fruit salad, Pie, more Turkey, Pie,LOl!! Gonna try to hit Winco tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest! Hope it isn't completely busting at the seems, from so many damn people!! Good Luck to all!!

Happy Turkey Day Shopping and Cooking!!
Hugs, Sandi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Winco was PACKED on Saturday when we went! Ekkkkk. I'm just so not a crowd kind of person!

Sounds like you guys will have a really nice Thanksgiving! I love keepin' it simple...I won't know if I've kept it simple until after it is over and I can evaluate! LOL.

Sleeping until noon? Can I move in with you guys?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really nice thanksgiving! Hope it all goes well for you. :o)

Anonymous said...

Good for you...way to set boundaries about Thanksgiving. I braved Winco, it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't wait too long!

Happy Turkey Day!

butterfly lover said...

Winco, what I great idea. I was going to go to Food Max, but I think we will go to Winco too. Mike has never been there. I am going to try and make Charlotte's stuffing. Are you sure you don't want to come over? I know you don't. Traditions...
Love ya,
Kary

Anonymous said...

I hate shopping when there is too many people... it makes me feel like they are touching all of the food... gross!

KFC is the answer my friend...
K F C... I mean really what is the difference, especially if you don't have to cook it.

OR... HEY!!!!!
YOU could come to my house for Thanksgiving!!! come on... my door is open, bring the whole fam damily! yeah!!! That is a great idea!

Hugs!