Hey all thanks so much for worrying about me!!!!! I so appreciate it!! Darcie, LOL!! Did I get lost in a tree lot or in a holiday shopping mob!!! Too Damn funny!! I was busy last week getting ready for a trip, this past weekend to Lake Tahoe. We, My sister and I, my Niece and another girl they work with, went up to Lake Tahoe for their company dinner and weekend stay!! I have to tell you I partied like A Rock Star!!!! We had a freaking BLAST!! Drank to much, danced to much and LAUGHED way toooooooooooooa MUCH!! My gut is still aching!! Had to sleep Monday and Tuesday, to make up for the sleep I missed while we were there. I was up about $125 on three card poker, that's my favorite card game. My sister lost about $200 In the first couple hours!! Crazy girl!! I cashed my chips in, gambled some more and left Sunday with $170 and I only took $200, to start with!! SO the whole trip cost me about $30 can't beat that!! Then of course, I stopped and bought souvenirs, for Steve and the boyz, and myself of coarse!! LOL!! Really great times!! I will have some photos to share soon!! I'll have more stories to tell, so stay tuned!! Natalie, I would love to come back, I miss you all very much!! Hey is C ok, I have tried her on every phone, no answer!! I know she talked to the Doc., I have talked to her once sense then. Hope all is well, with all!! Love and miss ya, Sandi
I gotta run and get Ty., from school, I will try to get back on later!! If you all talk to C' if she is in the mood to talk, have her give me a ring!! Thanks!! PPS, Darcie, glad you are feeling better! I know that surgery, can take allot out of you!! Chat Soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey... It was great to chat with you today.
I miss you!
Glad you had a good time on your mini vacation.
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment