Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some Pics of all our animals!!

New little Lee Lee, Then big Mollie, our black Lab. Then there is Ward our 18lb cat.
The little miniature pinture, is Sparkie. At the very bottom of the page is our 19lb cat named Fang. He is named that because his two top fangs are always out. I mean constantly, he never has them in his mouth. Welcome to our jungle of fun, oh yea, and hair!! You can say we are all huge animal lovers!! Not so huge on the love for hair!!! The two black cats look a like, but they are not related, the one shown sleeping is a minx, he has no tail. Yes, Corinna, Mollie, (the black lab) has been staying in most the time, but especially at night!!! He is huge and sheds ALLOT!!! Gotta sweep the floors everyday, and use my lint brush on the furniture, to rid hair, if the dogs have been on the furniture! Which usually the little ones are. Mollie isn't allowed, she is to big and sheds way to much. But she does sneak up on the furniture from time to time.

I have to say, I took these with my new camera It is a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 Megapixil, with a 2inch LCD photo screen. I took the pictures, I uploaded them to my own file, and put them on my blog spot!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing a happy dance!!!!! Dance with me will you?!?!?!? I don't know how to navigate the pictures on my blog spot yet. The pictures just end up wherever!! LOL!! But, hey they are on the page!! I will share some pics of my new nephew, soon! I haven't seen him sinse I got my camera. I might go visit him today, if they are at home. Now I need to learn to send them to Costco, so I can scrap them!! If it's to difficult I will just take my little chip in myself, to Wally World, pick the ones I want, and do it that way!! Which Ev.!! I gotta a gift certificate from my sister, but when I was out, at the grocery store yesterday, it was a mad house, don't think I want to venture out to the Mall, to spend it. I am still in my robe!! It's been raining her, blah!! Not much new happening here in the big town of Turlock! Anything exciting happening in Boise?? Come on someone has to have some dirt!?!!?

Sending Hugs,
Love, Sandi































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... cute pies!

You rock girl! I am so happy for you. Look at you go!

Rock on my dear friend.

(((Hugs)))