Hey all!! I haven't been in the conversational mood. Here I am, feeling the Christmas spirit!! Only need a few more gifts and I am done. We are going to Steve's sisters house on Christmas Eve, and to my Fathers house for dinner on Christmas Day. I know, WOW!! I am surprised too!! I hope everything goes well, and everyone gets along. Steve's parents will be meeting Chases boyfriend Marc for the first time! If we go to Steve's sisters, it's on the condition that Steve, has already let them know, cause Marc is invited. He is coming to my Fathers house too. I am nervous, for Chase, and myself, don't wanna have to defend my son, no one better push me!! I just want everyone to enjoy each others company, without judgement, and conflict!! Holidays?!?!?!?
Thinking of all of you here, you know who you are, and all of you out in Idaho!! I wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Love and Hugs to ALL!!
Oh, I will definitely let you know how things go!! Keep us in your prayers!! Remember Judge Not Least You Be Judged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey Sandi!! I hope it all goes well visiting the families & that Marc feels welcome & comfortable. Have a wonderful christmas & new year. :o)
You are going to your Dad's. That is a WOW. Paul told me that they already bought a house in Turlock but that Karen was dragging her feet about moving. He said, "You know how she is, she doesn't like anybody around, she likes to be loner". He said he thinks she knows they might get more company if they live closer to his kids. I told him she could just drink more wine. I say, barge in there as often as you can. And if anyone has a problem with Chase and Marc it is their loss. I love Chase to death no matter what his lifestyle is. Love you.
Thank you Darcie and Kary!! I really appreciate all the support!! Steve hasn't talked to his parents yet, so will see, where we spend christmas eve.
Yea, I don't know about the house in Turlock. I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe he will tell us something during Christmas. Oh, I, so loved the christmas card!! Too funny!!
I hope it all went well... both yesterday and today.
(((hugs to you, the boys and Steve))
Merry Christmas!
Miss you, love you....
Merry Christmas Sandi!
Hello, all went well, Steve went and spoke to his parents. They said, they loved Chase unconditonally, and it didn't make any difference to them who he chooses to love. That it was not for them to judge! Chase was so Happy!! He really thought, that they would push him away!! They were great with Marc on Christmas Eve!! Christmas day we decided to stay home and not go to my Dads. Steve and I had a little to much X-mas Cheer, on X-mas Eve!! IF you know what I am saying!! It was great fun! Good times, to much to drink. We played Beer Pong. Don't do it, just don't do it!!! LOL! SO we got up opend our gifts ate a bit, and went back to sleep!! Thank God our kids are older!!!!!!!!!! Cant do that with little ones!! Hope everyone had a Merry Christams, now the New Year is upon us!! I think I will stick to sparkling apple cider!! LOL!!
Post a Comment