Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Kitty

Look at our new Christmas Kitty, isn't she a cutie pie? We adopted her on Christmas Eve Day. She looks just like one of Tyler's old kittens, who had to be put to sleep, after having Leukemia! So when Ty saw her at Pet Extreme, he had to have her!! I thought it was a great Christmas blessing!! Tyler named her Lee Lee, a nickname for Leah. So, keep her and Tyler in your prayers, that when she goes for her Leukemia testing she is fine!! If not Tyler will just be crushed! She sleeps with him and follows him everywhere, it is so cute!!

Yes I took this picture with my new Camera, I didn't use the flash, so it is a little dark. But don't worry, I will be playing with it allot. Steve showed me how to upload the picture and all. I am learning!! Yeepie!!
I really hope and pray that Lee Lee, is a healthy cat. You know when you adopt them, they have been spayed, and have had there kitty shots, but you have to wait so long before Leukemia, shows up!! She was born on August 25th, so on Christmas she turned 4 months old. She goes for her other shots and Leukemia test on New Years Eve!! That has to be a good sign don't you think?!?!? First her b-day is on the 25th, then her testing is on New Years Eve. I am worried!! I am very much the animal lover!! We have 3 cats now and 3 dogs. I will be sharing pictures soon, of all of them!

Hugs!! Keep this cutie pie in your prayers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new kitty... to both you and Ty. She will be just fine, I just know it.

Yay for you and the camera! You go girl. Love the picture and I don't think it is to dark.

Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute!!! Congrats on your new baby, I'm sure she wil be fine too.

Have fun playing with your new camera & keep showing us pictures! :o)

sandi said...

I will keep sharing picks!! Thanks for the positive thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

OH, what a darling little kitty!!! And, YEAH on the camera!