Not much to share today. Tyler stayed home sick, and I am still fighting whatever this shit is!! The Dr., finally called some antibiotics in for me. The over the counter stuff, is just not cutting the chest congestion, and Pneumonia, is not something I want twice in one year!!
My Shrink,( Dr., Hildalgo), says, I am doing very well on the meds., she has me on!! I agree, I have been in a much better mood, not snappy and I have been sleeping great. I haven't had a panic attack in a long while, since before the new medication. I flew all alone, and have not been overly nervous about anything, including the Holidays, which I always get CRAZY over. I got to spend some wonderfully over due time with my oldest and bestest friend in the world, which, I can't even explain, how much that means to me!! I am so thankful to Dr., Hildalgo, for helping me. And, thankful to Corinna, all my friends here and my new friends in Idaho, for your patience, understanding, forgiveness and hope!! I pray everyday that all continues to go as well as it has so far!!
Thanks all my love Sandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Sista!!!
I have tried to call you several times on your cell... just get some funny message?
Call me tomorrow after noon!
Miss you!!!
HUGS!
Oh I wanted to mention that Darcie had a problem for a while trying to post on na's blog too? I don't remember what happened or why?
No Na, didn't shut you out.
Chat soon!
oxoxo
Hi ya. Thanks for being available in case I needed someone to pick up T man today. My crabby husband needs to pull his head out of you know where. ARGGH!
Hi ya. Thanks for being available in case I needed someone to pick up T man today. My crabby husband needs to pull his head out of you know where. ARGGH!
I don't know why it would have done that. Strange, sorry about that. I tried to call you today at about 12:45pm or so, no answer. Hopefully, you are out doing something fun. I was suppose to go to that Nice and Naughty Party tonight. I am passing, I am still not feeling well enough to go out and party! They are all going to some clug afterward, just not feeling it today. I would rather feel better for Tahoe. I gotta kick this shit!! My Nephew Jimmy had the same thing, he is on his 2 antibiotic, and his 3 week of being sick. I am praying that doesn't happen to me!! I want to enjoy the weekend In Lake Tahoe, without coughing my ass off!!
Well, I am glad, Natalie didn't shit me out! I was sad!!
Kary, no problem, anytime. I think all men can be a pain sometimes!!
Post a Comment