Well, It is amazing to me, when you are gone everyone can do things for themselves, and when you get back home, it seems they have forgotten how to do anything!! I am frustrated, irritated and feel like shit!! I got, some kinda crazy plane bug, on the way home. My throat is so scratchy, I can't talk, and I have a awful cough, a 101degree fever, and I am just completely and totally angry!! Men, can be a huge pain in the ass!! Kids, same!! I love them all, but,,,,,,,, thanks for doing all kinds of things around the house, including cooking, until I came home! I need to go to the store, we are out of everything. I am not going!!! I feel like hell, and I am not getting dressed and going shopping the way I feel!!
Sorry, I am just venting!! Anyone out there feeling my pain? LOL!! Really, it's not funny! Laugh or cry, Those are my two options, I don't have the strength right now to do either!! I gotta get rid of this fever, I feel like I am on fire!! Thank God, for Chases lap top!! I can sit up here in bed and type!! It is that, watch TV or go back to sleep!! When I lay down it seems the coughing gets worse. SO I will sit up until it's sleepy time again!!
Miss all you Idaho Ladies!!
Hope to see you all again soon!! Hey the way things are going here I might just hop on a plane and come back. It's questionable if they would even notice if I was gone!! Steve is in the living room watching, Nascar Tyler is in his room playing ? On his TV, and I am in my room, watching my TV and bitching to all of you! Chase went out to dinner with Iko and Marc. What are we having for dinner (you ask)........, I have no clue!! But I do need to eat and I am getting pretty hungry! I better go and fend for myself, Now, if the Man was sick, oh Lord, you better be at their beck and call!! Thanks for listening to my ranting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow... sounds like you have a huge dose of reality!
(((hugs))
Hope you are feeling better soon.
If I was there I would make you something to eat.
Come back... soon...
It is back to that saying, "reality bites". It is so sad that when men are sick they expect to be babied. When we are sick most tend to keep there distance. Not sure if this is because they don't know what to do to make us better or what. I hope you feel better soon. You may need to go see dr if you keep having a temp. I actually finished my nutrition final paper. Thankfully the words came very easily. I hope that is the same with the psychology paper too. Wouldn't that be nice. Tanner's name was in the Turlock Journal today for being on the honor roll. He barely made it with a 3.0. I know he could do better. He got two A's, one B, and three C's. Oh, and on the other side of the page was the birth announcement of baby Delahoya. Love ya.
Oh you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon!!! I say, grab a bell and ring it when you are hungry! :)
Thanks to all of you!! I feel a little better today!! I actually think Steve is making me some breakfast right now!! If I can swallow it, all will be grand!! Thanks C I know you would feed me!!
Congrats to Tanner, good job!! Great Job to you Kary, for finishing your paper!!
Natalie I love your idea, I think I will by me a bell!!
Talk to ya all soon!!
Hugs, Sandi
Yea, Na, I will buy me a bell!! LOL!!
Post a Comment