Sunday, November 11, 2007
Rain
It rained here today. Just a little early this morning! It cleaned some of the crap out of the air. It is suppose to be sunny the next couple of days. But we all know how those weather reports can change from minute to minute! I am feeling a little better! I have been drinking a lot of herbal teas. Some are very yummy, some are disgusting!! My fever has went down some, so I finally had some chicken soup! I made it myself!!! This morning, Steve, did make me some eggs and bacon! That was very sweet of him!! I guess I shouldn't complain, the poor guy hasn't had much if any sleep since I got home. The first night I was OK. Once this cold came on, the snoring has been even worse. The poor guy has been sleeping on the couch! Maybe tonight I should offer to sleep out there. Usually when I offer he won't let me anyway. But, it's the thought that counts. Maybe I should sleep with Chaser, so Steve can have the bed to himself. Hell I don't know what to do! I am keeping everyone awake. First it was the snoring. Now it's the snoring and the coughing!! Well, I can't help it!! So, I should give myself a break!! I mean I am not doing any of it intentionally! I just know Steve is very tired and hasn't had a good night sleep all weekend! You can tell in his personality!! He needs a good night sleep!!! LOL! grrrrrrrrrr!! Here is to saying goodbye to this BS of a cold hopefully soon, and to my Hubby finally getting some decent sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
First, thank you for making the words white so I can see them! LOL. I'm old, remember.
Second, I sure hope you are feeling better soon! Nothing sucks like a cold.
Hope you feel better soon Sandi...chug the nyquil! :o)
Na, no problem man!! I didn't realize how hard it was to read the darker print. SOrry!! Thanks for the well wishes!!
Darcie, Thanks for the get well soons, and I am definatly chugging the nyquil!!
Hope you are feeling better.
I saw you tried to call me earlier... we shall chat soon.
Hugs!!
I did try to call!! I will try again soon!!
Hugs, Sandi
You write very well.
Post a Comment