We had so much damned food, could have had my family and Steve's family all over to eat!! The Turkey was to die for and the ham, was just as good!! It was just Steve, Chase, Tyler and myself. Then Marc, and Iko, came by and ate!! Thank God!! I was thinking man what am I gonna do with all these left overs! I made my moms homemade dressing and it turned out beautifully!! Everything couldn't have tasted any better and we all ate way to much!! After we ate, we watched some movies we had rented, and just kicked it!! No stress!! No I did not do the whole black Friday shopping, not this year. Chase, Marc and their friend Iko sat out at radio shack and got a 8 mega pixil, lcd screen camera for $80. it takes great pictures. Steve went back early that morning cause I wanted one too, and they were already sold out!! I am soooooooo bummed!! Chase said he would share with me, yeah, we all no what that means!! I asked if I could take it to Tahoe with us this weekend, he said no!! Then he comes back in and says he is sorry and I could take it. I told him to forget it, I didn't want to use the damn thing anyway!!!!!!! Just wait till he needs something! I am tired of being the only chica in the house and people being rude and selfish!!! I am glad I am getting out of here for 3 whole days!!! I hope I hit a big jack pot! Then I could afford to go on an even longer vacation!! Love them, mean it!!!! But seriously they can be soooooooooo mean and hurtful it is all about them them them!!! I already told them, not to expect much for Christmas, we have some bills, that need to be paid off and don't have much to spend on Christmas! Like they don't get enough during the year! I guess I am more frustrated at them then I thought. Just hurts my feelings!! Enough fucking crying over spilt milk.
I have to say, I cant believe tomorrow ,up early again, out into the cold, at the but ass crack of dawn. I am not happy about that!! Nope not happy about it at all!!
You ladies enjoy your Monday Morning!! If I get Ty to school early enough, I'll try to make it to Bagels!! LOL!! I'll be thinking of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Men are selfish bastards. They are all for themselves. Okay, there may be some that aren't or sometimes they aren't, but most of them most of the time are.
Don't let them bother you none. You go and have all the fun that you can get in one weekend. Think of me here at home with a baby keeping me awake. Just joking. I enjoy watching the little guy. Plus I get to go have fun Saturday night. Then Sunday we are going to the baby shower for big Mandy's Leiney.
Fun for one, Fun for all!
Love ya,
Kary
HEy Chica, I guess I was more upset then I thought. Just don't get people sometimes!! Have fun at the baby shower, I will try to pick something up for her before I leave. Would you mind taken it to her? Maybe when you drop little Jr., off you could pick it up?
Hugs, Sandi
HEy Chica, I guess I was more upset then I thought. Just don't get people sometimes!! Have fun at the baby shower, I will try to pick something up for her before I leave. Would you mind taken it to her? Maybe when you drop little Jr., off you could pick it up?
Hugs, Sandi
WOw,I guess I just wanted to have a bigger number of comments!! LOL!!
San
Hey girl. I sure can take it with me. I don't know if you are aware that she has requested no clothes. Takes all the fun out, huh. This is on account of needing preemie clothes. I am thinking she will be in regular size infant clothes by the time she gets home though. The baby room colors are brown and pink, classy eh. I LOVE those colors together. Talk to you soon.
Cool Man, Thanks!!
Post a Comment