Well, I made the flight home!! It was a cool flight. I had a window seat and could see everything!! Those smaller plans fly at a lower altitude, so you can see the scenery the whole flight!! Idaho, was wonderful. I had a terrific time.I already miss my oldest and best est friend Corinna! I also miss my new friends I made while I was there!! Big shout out, to Natalie, Darcie, Kori, and no,........... I didn't forget, the biggest shout out to my sis ta Corinna!! The time went by way to fast!! I hope to come back to visit all of you soon!! You all made me feel like part of the group!! THANKS!! I really needed that!! You are all very blessed to have each other!! Gotta say Hey, to Mama Lucille. Thanks for coming over to Corinna's and having dinner with us! It was great to visit with ya. I really wish I lived closer!! It is always very hard for me when I go to visit Corinna. We have always had a very special bond and have been through so much, I hate to leave her, it makes me very sad!! I feel we miss out on so much of each others daily lives! Corinna, it was very special, being there spending time with you. Thanks for including me in the remembrance of your Father. You, holding my hand, with your Fathers coin in between our hands, while you got your tattoo, meant so much to me!! The tears we shared that day and all the days before,.....as well as all the laughter, are and will always be printed on my heart!! Happy tears as well as sad!! Thanks so much for the gift!! I will wear it daily, it's very close to my heart!! I think it would make a very cool tattoo!! Oh No, I think I have found my addiction!! LOL!! Hope you have gotten some sleep and are feeling a little less emotional today!! C, remember to put your tattoo goo on!! LOL!
To all you Idahoans, Steve loved the tattoo!! ??????????????????? I think you catch my drift!
Today, has been a quiet reflective day for me. Hard to get back into the swing of things!! I am tired, still emotional, and have a lot of dirty laundry to do!! Back to reality!!
When I got home the boyz had the whole house cleaned , and Steve had my cracked windshield, on my car fixed for me! Very sweet!! They missed me!! Yea!! I really missed them too!!
Hugs, Sandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So glad you had so much fun! Since mom moved last week I am beginning to learn just home much it sucks when all your loved one's don't live close to you. No way we would move to Texas though. I will just have to deal with missing my momma. I heard about your new tattoo. Sounds pretty neat. Call me soon so I can complete my interview. Love ya
I miss you too!
I am ready for you to come back again.
HUGS!!!!
OxOxOxOx
It also meant the world to me to have you there for the tatoos!
Chat soon!
Sandi, I am so glad I got to meet you & hang a little, it's easy to see why you are one of C's closest friends. :o) I say pack you stuff up & more out here! :o) I'm so proud of you for getting on the plane, I hope you come visit again soon.
Thanks Darcie, I would love to move out there!! Can you find my hubby a good job? LOL!! Really, that's the only thing keeping us in Cali., we both love our families, but,........ well you know the drill!! Atleast they would call before they showed up!!
Post a Comment