Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gettin Ready

Turkey is Marinating, Steve's Gig! I made my dressing, fruit salad and we got the potato salad done to. That's it for me for tonight. Tomorrow I will be at it again. We usually eat around 2ish. I still have to make mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, green salad, relish tray and Oh, yea Steve has requested some Raviolis also. Chase is making Italian Bread (Fagachia)? However you spell it!! None of those things take to long accept the mashed potato's. But, Stevie will be right in there helping. So all should go well. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Hope we are all ready, cause it is here!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sandi!

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is most certainly here.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Wish you were here with me.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs my dear friend... hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving! :o)

Anonymous said...

So... how was it?
How did it turn out!?

Miss you............