Monday, November 19, 2007
Cracked me Up
OMG!! I was reading Na., blog and almost laughed my ass off!! She keeps poking the damned bird to see if the bastard is thawing out!! The way it was written, it was great!! Thanks Natalie, I needed that laugh! I am pretty damned stressed myself. I still haven't shopped, I guess, I am hoping, if I wait long enough someone else will do it!!!! OMG, that is hilarious!! RIGHT!! My turkey, is really gonna be frozen if I don't get to the store and get one!! I am gonna be out on the side of one of our rural streets shooting me up some dinner, Beverly Hill Billy style!! Me and ol Jed, will be out there gathering us up some road kill!! LOL!! I will let you all know if and when I make it to the store! Hopefully, we will all get through the holidays with all our hair!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ha ha... on the side of the road shooting your own bird! OMG... that is hysterical! hee hee...
You a funny girl.
oxoxo
You could always pay the extra mula and get the fresh bird. I got mine for 27 cents a pound at Winco after purchasing $50 in groceries. The entire feast is costing $65. Not too bad, not too bad.
I am getting sick. Feel like crap, but life must go on. Gotta go to work. Live and laugh.
Love ya,
Kary
OK, there are places that you could get yourself a non-frozen bird? Seriously? I guess I will ponder that issue for next year if I have to serve my guests a frozen ass bird. P.S. I'm still poking and it is still friggin hard.
Hee hee, you so funny!! You could just order a pre-made dinner today, our grcery stores offer that & some of our restraunts d too. Or, yu can ust tell everyne yu're going out,lol!
I went today and got my Turkey!!!! Can you believe it? Na, your bird is gonna have bruises from all that poking!!LOL!!
Wow, Kary, that's damn good shopping!! I spent about $153. My Turkey alone was over $17. But it's a bign!! I will soon be starting my poking ceremony!!
Hugs, Sandi
Post a Comment