Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Str8 Trippin and 7 things about me

Well, it is almost Halloween. I have always loved Halloween, loved to get dressed up, and really love the candy!! Watching all the little ones get there treats. Well, this year is going to be especially awesome. I just finished making all my arrangements to go visit one of my oldest and dearest friends Corinna!! The reason I said str8 trippin, is cause I am gonna fly out to see her on Halloween!!! ooooowwww!! Kid din I am not superstitious!! Maybe I will find a costume, and dress up, when I get there, maybe I can get Corinna to do it to!! It would have been four years this Thank giving, since we have seen each other! I had planned a trip to visit her back in July and was unable to make it due to circumstances beyond my control. Well, let's just say, I have more control over those circumstances now, and I am ready to party like a rock star!! Meaning......, I am ready, to chill out, get caught up over coffee, or diet coke, lol, hangout in our Jammie's or sweats and just be!! I am so excited to see her children and how big they have gotten! I've seen pictures, but It's always so much different in person!! I am just so thrilled to be going to see her, can't wait to get me a Corinna hug!! Oh and Dave it will be great to see you too!! Sorry didn't mean to leave you out! You know how us women are always thinking about ourselves!! LOL!

Things here well, I am finally feeling better. Still a little tired. but better!! Shit, y'all know me I am always tired!! LOL!!! Gonna pick up some more info on Bi-polar disorder tomorrow. Trying to learn as much as I can!! I've been in a depressed mood since Friday, today, I feel like I am coming out of it a bit. I did some laundry and cooked dinner. Didn't do any hair, or grooming, I think a hot shower before bed sounds nice!

My nephew and Niece are having a baby girl tomorrow. Inducing labor. So, tomorrow I am going to hit a few Thrift stores, to look for some sweaters for my trip to Idaho, Pick up a little baby girl gift and then go t o the hospital, and wait to see my great niece!! Babies all around me!! I love it!! Then my friend Melonie's, daughter Kelsey's Baby is due Nov 2 Or Dec 2 I'm not sure. I am getting them all confused!! Sometime soon!!

Seven Things about me!!

1. I can be a spiteful bitch!!

2. My husband spoils me.

3. I love to not only chew the hell out of Gum, but smack the shit out of it to!! Drives some people crazy.

4. I love to lay around in PJ's with a hot cup of coffee.

5. I am very hard on myself, regardless of what I am doing or not doing it's never good enough.

6. I really wish I had a closer relationship with my Father.

7. When I gotta go, I gotta go. I am not very modest!!

Later Babes Tag your it!!

5 comments:

Corinna said...

I am also looking forward to seeing you!
I will dress up, don't know what... but I will. That will be F U N!
Hugs!!!!

Hey, btw... you have your bloggy set so that no one by blogspot people can comment. Go in and change the settings so na can comment.
Chow

sandi said...

I will try, and see if I can figure it out!!
Hugs, Sandi

sandi said...

Ok, is this gonna work? Did I do it!! I hope so!! It still says, it won't excet anon.,comments!!
Ok, I don't get it!!

butterfly lover said...

I published an updated post. Just writing out all the baloney. Hasta! Call me so I can complete your interview.

Anonymous said...

Now you are back home... time to update your new pretty blog!
Get er done!