Well,
I decided to name my blog just breath. The reason behind the title is........., that sometimes in our hurried life, we forget to just stop and look around, see the beauty all around us, and just take in a deep breath and smell all the different scents!! I forget to stop and enjoy all the smells, sights and sounds a lot of the time! I think, for me getting older has really gotten me to take a long hard look around. I am trying to take the time to smell the flowers, the rain, even the smell of the country. Where I live that simply means cow poop! LOL! I will share more tomorrow!! Sandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the title! Very fitting and yes I can relate... it is very important to stop and take in life.
Hugs!
Yes, breathing is very important. I need to take time to enjoy the people around me who love me. Seems impossible to do these days because everything else in my life seem all consuming. Missing Tanner already and he just left tonight. Not going to see him on his birthday either. Hope I can make it up to him next weekend. Glad you got your blog back, keeps me from boredom.
COrinna, are you talking about the cow shit smell, are taking time to smell the roses, so to speak.....?? LOL!!
Kary, you can do something for his b-day when he gets home!! You just took him and Ty to the corn maze. You take him and do stuff with him all the time. Please quit being so hard on yourself!!
Love to u both!!
Post a Comment