Friday, October 19, 2007

Nice Day

Today was an 8 for me. I slept in, my meds make me tired. But all and all I do feel much better. Thank God! I went to pick Ty up from school, dropped him off at home, and took myself to my nail place. Had my nails filled, they look really cute, I had her put little black kitties and each ring finger. Then I had a pedicure. Felt wonderful!!! I had my toenails painted black, and had her put pumpkins and grey bats on each of my big toes!! They look awesome!! I am very much in season. Ready for Halloween. After my nail appt., I came home picked Ty up and we went to Wal-mart. I know OMG, that place is a mad house. I needed to pick up some groceries, well you know, sodas, snacks, cereals, the things you save on at the WM. Anyway, it was so busy, Ty wanted to flatten someone. He was so irritated, people not saying excuse me, walking right in front of us. Just rude people! But he held out, and we got our shopping done. I found the cutest gifts for Kelsey's baby shower!! It is hard to choose, when you are buying for a little girl. They have so much cute stuff!! Tyler got tired of waiting for me to make a decision!! After we did the WM, thing, we went through Jack in the Box for some super tacos and a soda. We had a good time. He is hilarious, always makes me laugh!!

3 comments:

Corinna said...

Sounds like a great time with your son. Truly moments to savor.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

oxox

butterfly lover said...

Busy stores can be difficult, but you just gotta go with the flow. I had a nice talk with my bis sis last night. She told me I have always been so easy going. Hmm. I guess. Being uptight doesn't solve much except raise your blood pressure anyway.

sandi said...

Feeling better off and on! But really isn't that the same for everyone?? I ended up with the stomache flu over the weekend and ended up in bed. I didn't get to do any shopping, scrapping or go to Kelseys Baby Shower all in all it really was a sucky weekend!!

BOOOOO HOOOOO for me!!