Sunday, October 21, 2007

Flu Weekend

Well, this weekend my plans got turned to shit in a hand basket!! I went shopping with Ty that night, had Kelsey's gift already, went and had my hair and nails done, for the big baby shower, and ended up in bed all weekend with the stomach flu!! BOTH ENDS, if you know what I am saying?!?!?!!? It wasn't pretty!! This afternoon I felt a little better, but I haven't eaten since Friday evening. I just ate a little just about a half an hour ago, I will let you know how that went tomorrow. Oh.........., bet you can't wait!!

But I had a great surprise, which made me feel better My nephew who is 22, just turned 22 the same day Chase turned 19 on the 12th of this month!! Well, he was down from San Diego, to visit, he came buy to see me!! He is in the Marine Core, and he doesn't get much leave. He came over with his Dad, my oldest brother Steve and my Sister, Laura, came by with Maria and Daniel and Maria's little baby Jr., who I just adore!! So I got to see my great nephew and two of my regular nephews and a niece! Made me feel better!! I can't believe Max is 22, I baby sat him, when he was just a little baby like Jr., Gosh, time is flying by!!

Maria had mentioned, that she would love for me to babysit for her, and that she would pay me $400 a month. I am seriously considering it!! What Am I doing sitting at home anyway?!?!?! But I do have my freedom!! Come and go as I please, hang out or go do something with a friend or by myself, like message or mani., and pedies!! Steve had a idea. If I can get up and stay up all day, and go work-out or just do something for myself outside of the house, without taking a nap all day!!! Then I should think about it seriously!! LOL!! Wow, he has a good point, cause it's been quit a while since that's happened, the no nap thing, oh, and the working out thing!! He has a pretty good point, if I do say so myself!!

Is anyone reading, working out? Or are you doing any kind of exercise, cause truly I just don't want to!! I want the weight to just fall off, and then I want my body to magically tone up!! Anyone out there feeling me?!?!?!?!? I absolutely hate exercising!!! I use to love it, was a keep it tone kinda girl.........., and then..........., well I looked down and said, oh fuck it!! LOL!!
My Husband loves me, my friends love me, who needs it?!?!?!!? Well, I do!!!!! HELP!! I need an intervention!!!! The next time I set foot an a beach in Hawaii, I at least want to be in a two piece. And I am not talking about a skirtini, already have one of those. Next thing you know, if I don't watch it I will have to swim in a moo moo!! I would love to look hot for my Hubby! But more than that for myself. At least feel better in my clothes, and just in my own body!! Ever feel like your personality just doesn't fit your body-type?!!?? ROTFLMAO!! I know mine doesn't!! I'd be out there struttin my shit in a string bikini!! LOL!!

Well at least I am feeling better, stomach isn't so bad. Tomorrow is a new day, let's see what it brings!! Hopefully it is all good!!

Love to all, Just Breath, Sandi

6 comments:

butterfly lover said...

Sorry you were so sick girl. I can say when I had whatever it was it didn't kick me that dang hard.
Me, working out? Ha, ha. No. I just work LOL. I should be though. My back is hurting bad today. Hurts in my legs too. I think it is sciatica nerve. Perhaps if I wasn't such a fatty I would not have this problem.
Well I got to go do some dang homework now.
Love ya!

sandi said...

YeA,ME TOO A FATTY!! Well, I guess I don't need to call you, now you know, I missed the baby shower!! I just got your phone call,right before I went on line. I still feel a little under the weather. But, not as bad as I did!! Thank God!! Sorry, about the homework thing!! At least you have the mental stability to get it done. I am fighting, just to get myself out of bed!! Bad DaY! Oh well what ya gonna do??? Tomorrow is a new daY. I will wait and see what it brings!! Love Sandi

butterfly lover said...

This weeks reading material gets into bipolar and mania a little. Gosh girl, I am so sorry. Reading about it makes me feel for you even more than before. At least I am in control of most of my problems, except the one involving certain other people. Love to ya!

sandi said...

I would love to read your book!! Is it on line? Or do you have a book? I would love to print out some stuff, to give to my other family and friends. Maybe it would help them to understand, what I go throught. Maybe they would at least understand, how I need to have my own space sometime. It is not that I am being rude, It is just my mood, I don't even understand it!! This has been one of those weeks!! Tummy feels a lot better, but, I have been pretty much cooped up in my room, disliking everything. Don't want to get dressed or even take a shower. I am in a depressed mood. I haven't had one for a while, so maybe it's my time. Hate it!! I know it will pass, but it sucks. I feel extremely exhausted, just want to sleep, I feel, totally frustrated at everything and everyone around me, just feel like I am screaming from tne inside out!! Thanks so much for all your support!! If there is a way You can copy any of the info., I would love to share it with others!! I have been meaning to go to BOrders and get some books to read, but like I said, so far this week, it hasn't even came close to leaving the house. I have taken Ty to school one day. Chase and Steve, have done it the rest of the time. Looking forward to hearing what you learned. LOve Sandi

butterfly lover said...

My books are all online, electronic format. I will print it out for you or something. Keep taking your meds. You want to feel better so you can go see the new baby that I hear is going to be here as soon as tomorrow. Mike talked to Jimdog and he said they were inducing tomorrow morning. Another sweet baby in the family. I still want to pursue adopting, but I don't think I want a baby. Perhaps school age. I have asked Mike to ask his doctor Friday if he would give him medical clearance for foster child. We will see if he does it or not. I need some more kids so I don't have to pay as much child support LOL.

sandi said...

Wow, you go girl!! Yea, Jim called me. I'll probably go down there sometime tomorrow!! You gonna go dowm there? Are you gonna wait till after work? I am going to see COrinna on the 31st!! Yea you heard me right the 31st Halloween!! I made my arrangements today. I am gonna stay a week!! I am excited!!
Love and talk soon, Samdi