Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Been A While

Well, I thought I would stop by and say Hello!! I have been really running crazy lately. Steve finally passed his kidney stone. Poor guy, he was in so much pain. Thank God he didn't have to have surgery. I did go to the attorney and I didn't make enough money in the certain quarters to draw any disability. Oh well, we will be OK, we always are, it will just be tight for a while. While Steve was in Modesto at one of his Doctor appointments, I ended up going to their Urgent Care, because of extreme stomach pain. I had recently had a colonoscopy. They didn't find anything. Thank God. But the stomach pain persist. I went back to my GI, and he thinks I have IBS., and I am lactose intolerent. Damn never realized how many things have lactate in them!! So, for four weeks I have to be lactose free to see how my stomach feels and have a CT scan, to check my Gallbladder. Wow, what a ride August was!! Hoping for a calmer September!! At least, my Bday is coming, hoping Steve and I can afford to at least go out to dinner. It would be great to get away, but, I really doubt that's gonna happen.

This past weekend I went to my great nephew's bday party, it was nice. I will be sharing pictures soon!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted on my stomach condition. Darcie and Kary I appreciate the thoughts and prayers...., right back at you!!!! And to all who read my blog!!

Oh yea, someone elses bday is this month....., Happy bday month Natalie!! Hopefully you read this or someone passes well wishes on to you!! And Corinna I miss the hell outta you sista. I really wish I could afford to come visit on my bday, all of us could celebrate together. Natalie and I could be the bday Queens!!!! LOL! Miss you all, WB ASAP!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi...thinking about you...hopefully being lactose free will give you some peace without pain and discomfort!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! YOU TOO! Have a GREAT birthday...even if it isn't filled with a lot of bells and whistles.

sandi said...

HeY Natalie, so far I haven't been in to much pain. I have to do my blood work tomorrow. I have been thinking about you too! I can't believe another Bithday is right around the corner. I checked out flight fares. Wow, they have definatly went up!! I will keep checking!! I would love to see you, and my Sister C., and of corse Darcie and the rest the clan.

I don't want Steve to loose his job, but his shop is suppose to Sale at least 20 trailers a month, to keep everything up and running. Well they sold 2 last month. It's very scary!! Their main shop is in Portland, and they have another shop in Sunnyville, Washington. They haven't said anything to him yet about the shop here closing. I, just don't know how long they can go on like this. The owners are totally loosing money. Now, if they did offer him a transfer, I would totally move. He has mentioned the office in Sunnyville Washington. First thing I thougtht of, was, wow, I would be alot closer to the gals!! I really enjoyed you all, and envy the closeness you all have!! Miss you much!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the update!! Hope you can figure out what the heck is up soon. Are you sure it's Sunnyville in WA? There may be one, I don't remember, but Sunnyside WA was about 30 minutes from where grew up-I could drive there from here, do it all the time! :o)

Hope you have a gret birthday, I'll be thinking of you!!