Yeah, being lazy. I sent Steve and Tyler out to get us a BBQ tri-tip sandwiches. Yummy!! I hope I can eat it and not feel sick. Went for my gallbladder scan. I want know anything for a few days!! I don't know!! I do know the Pain meds, make my mouth dry as hell!! WATER PLEASE!!
Yep, 41 just around the corner!! Send Money please!!! LOL!! Oh, gift cards welcome also!! I am telling you I can't believe, another year, has already came and gone. Can't wait until the rain comes!! I love the first rain, it smells so fresh, and gets all that yuk, out of the air. I am ready to decorate for the Holidays! I can't wait to have a fire in our fireplace! And to wear my cute winter hats, and sweaters!! Oh, C., I am still talking to Stevie about relocating. Hey, isn't Natalies husband, kinda on the inside, of whats what in Boise? Have him check out the jobs for me!! OH, sorry Natalie, he is your husband!! LOL!! If he hears of anything for Managment, (Operations and Production, of pretty much any type of mechanical machinary. C anc C machines. Reading blueprints, making the specs for them. He is a Man of all trades. He can start a project from the very beginning and finish it, totally by himself. Give him any project, He can figure it out!!
I know a lot of things are slow right now. But if you do hear anything please pass it on!! I would so love to live closer to all of you! Especally my Sis C,. But while she is at work, the rest of the gals can go out and play.!! LOL! I wish I could get him there, to see the beauty. Although, it is a little far for me, as far as going to the ocean. How far do you have to go, to get to the ocean??? We can't even sale our house right now, and even get what we owe on it. SO screwed up. I say walk away!! If things don't turn around especially in Calif., were out. Outta money, outta a house, just outta! Screw the stress! Not worth it! That is probablly why Steve and I keep getting this stupid medical issues!! Stress, over bills, can definately make you physically ill! What is your newspaper called? I will start checking it on line.
Well, I don't think I am gonna get to come visit this year. I am so sad, about it!!! Maybe some money, will mysteriously appear!! My little fairy, will bring it to me, in my sleep. It is time for a new tattoo!! Oh, Natalie, your in this time!!
Well, I guess I should quit, chatting and get back to doing nothing! OH, my food is here, time to gain a little more ass!! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey. I am just sitting here trying to do my homework. Second attempt. My stupid reading materials won't load. UGH.
Tanner and I are going to Maroon 5 tomorrow in Mountain View, by San Jose. Won tiks this morning. That is so going to make Thursday long and tiring for me, but hey, it is worth it. Working til noon tomorrow then I am taking nap and picking the kid up from school to get ready.
Someone that I have been talking to works at G. Neil Foods in Los Banos, but they have a place in Turlock too. Said he is working both locs until can hire a Maintenance (Manager I think) for the Turlock location. It is a food manufacturing place. Not sure if that is something Stevie would be interested in or not. But when he said that I thought of him and his amazing talents.
Hope to talk to you on or before the big day.
Take it easy girlfriend.
Well, to bad you didn't win enough for extra peeps!! I will tell Steve about the position!! Now, be careful tomorrow. Don't meet this Gentlemen, by yourself. Maybe Laura and I can go with you to meet him, somewhere for a drink. That way if we need to slip away, her and I can just jam!! Or, did you already meet him
????????? Tell me the truth!!! You know I love you!! I got your back girl!! Life, is to short to be unhappy!! I am gonna call you at work tomorrow.
Love, Sandi
Hell in an hand basket... that is all I got to say.
Love you.
Miss you.
No dearest. We have not met. Just email and talked on the phone.
C., Hell in a hand basket!
I KNOW RIGHT!!??
Watch out world Kary's on the loose!! LOL!!
Love and miss you
Sandi
Post a Comment