Thursday, August 14, 2008

One day at a time!!

My poor husband has been hurting with kidney stones. He has been in some serious pain for two weeks tomorrow. He saw a Urologist today, and he may have to have surgery if the stones don't start passing. The poor guy can't get a break. He just want's the pain stopped. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I have my appointment with a attorney tomorrow. My appt., is to find out if I can draw disability. I hope he has some good news for me. Steve and I could really use the money. We can't continue paying out all this money on my Bi-Polar medication. It breaks down to about $300 every month or so, depending on whether or not my Doctor has samples to give me. Hope there is some way of doing something.

A little up-date on my brother Paul. He actually stayed a few nights at home by himself. His wife and kids went camping and my brother didn't want to go. He didn't mind if they went. WHo knows maybe he wanted some alone time. Anyway, he did very well. His wife Tiffany, was only 10-15 minutes away, so she came during the day to check on him. They had left him some Tv dinners. Well, she went to check on him, and he didn't want the TV dinner, and he had made himself some eggs and hashbrowns. I was so happy!! He is still not walking, and he has chose not to continue physical therapy, because afterward he is so soar he feels like he has to start all over. It is his decision, so I support him no matter what. I have'nt seen him in about 3 weeks. But, for him to have shredded those potatoes by himself, that is great!!!!!!!!!! His hands and arms are working better for him. I plan on going out to see him this weekend. He still doesn't like talking on the phone because if you don't understand him, he gets really frustrated. When you see him in person, he can point or use his hands to help you understand. His wife, has actually went back to work part time. Pauls mother-in-law, lives with them she doesn't work, so she helps take care of Paul, and in return, she has a place to live. Her and Paul are really close so it works out really well. I will let you all know how well it is really going after I go out and visit him! Please always keep him in your prayers! The prayers have definately helped so far. Thanks!!

God Bless

2 comments:

butterfly lover said...

Poor Steve that really sucks. That is wonderful news about Paul. Tanner is going there to stay the night tonight. Maybe he will see you there. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi,
Just wanted to pop in & let you know I was thinking of you! Hpe the attrney appt. went well, great news about you brother too. We'll continue to keep him in our prayers & Steve too, how is he doing now??