Happy New Year!! Time for a fresh start! Mine started on New Years Eve Day, I had to go to Urgent Care and have an In-grown toenail removed!! Yea, not so fun, it was very painful!! Feels much better now, except, where they put the shots, in my toe!! (Crying)! Tyler, was the big man, and came with me and held my hand!! He has had to have it done before, so he new what I was in for!! It is feeling much better now, but I can't wear a shoe yet, and it is to cold to where flip-flops out in the cold. So I am here hanging out with my hommies. Tyler doesn't go back to school until the 7th. Tyler and I have been sleeping in............, til, like 12;00pm. We are not gonna wanna go back to the school schedule!!
I am going to start a baby album, for Maggie and Jimmy's baby girl Lupe Marie. I just want to get my Christmas decorations put away first. I wanna clean up one mess, before I make another one!! I have a few pictures to share of Kary and I, on New years eve, that's Kary's birthday also. Kary and Mike came by with Dave, Mikes son and his wife Monique. We had a few drinks, toasted to Kary's birthday, then, they were off to their next destination. I made it to midnight, I was surprised. I was sleepy, and that is totally past my bed time. My sister came by with my Nephew Daniel and my great Nephew RJ. or JR., so I got to play with the baby for a bit. I tried to get some good pictures, but he is cutting teeth, and he wasn't very happy. Maybe next time.
During my photo shoot of my animals, I some how left out poor little Bia, our miniature cha wa wa, (?)!! Next time. I took the picture, I just somehow didn't get it on to my page. I hope all is going well for all!! Until next time. Hugs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, that totally sucks that you had to have your toe ripped on! Not cool! ((hugs))
Get to scrapping girl... and take some pictures of your pages!!! I want to see them!
Poor Bia!
Happy, happy New Year... when are you coming back to see me... soon I hope! I need a new tatoo ;)
Love you.
Happy new year Sandi!! Cant wait to see a pic of Bia and some of your scrappin. :o) Hope the toe is feeling better, sounds like that would hurt a lot!
Hugs!
Post a Comment