Hello, Just little ol me. I am in a better mood. Thank God!! It is actually been nice having Steve help me with the bills. Share more of that thought on a week day!! LOL!!
I babysat little Jr., over night last night. He is so damned cute!! I just love him to pieces!! I don't know how I did it with two, so close together! I am very tired. He woke up twice last night, and then early this morning. I have pictures to share, but, I gotta let my battery on my camera charge. I gotta charge it!!!! Then I will post some pics., of Jr., Maria's baby and Lupe, Jimmy's baby!! I am surrounded by babies, I really enjoy it!! I am gonna take a nap now, charge my camera and share more later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to see some pictures of those babies!!!! Hard to believe that both Jimmy and Maria have babies! I remember when they were babies! WOW.
I got a two hour nap today! Woohoooooo....
xoxoxo
I am looking forward to seeing the pics of the babies too. I bet they have really grown since I last saw them. I know our grandson Aidan changes so much everytime we see him. I will have to post some pics of all our grandsons, that is three now. I finally got to meet Monique's youngest, Ethan. He is three, but really big for three. He is almost as tall as his 6 yr old brother.
We have another grandchild on the way, hoping for a girl this time.
Call me soon chica. I miss you!
Post a Comment