Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cousin Mike, his son Dave and Dave's wife Monique, Kickin it on New Years Eve. Happy Birthday to one of my best friends Kary!! New Years Eve is also her Birthday!! She celebrated in Style, doesn't she look so cute!!
Happy Birthday Kary I love you!! Those screw drivers were pretty damned good if I do say so myself!! And I do!! LOL!!





This is Kary and Baby Rickio or RJ., or JR., My great nephew, he is such a sweetie, although on this night he was a little cranky. He just turned 4 months on the 28th!! Then of coarse there is my beautiful self, and my alos beautiful friend Kary, giving you a Happy Birthday,- New Year Pose!! LOL!!















This is my sister Laura, talking on her phone, on New Years. She was babysitting JR., so no Holiday spirits for her!! We had a good time. Steve and I actually made it to midnight!! Wow, we were surprised!! Kary and the gang had to move on to their Next destination, Kary was on a mission. It was nice, to spend time with everyone!! Nice way to ring in the new year!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARY!! Thanks for always being there for me. I only hope I have been as good a friend to you as you have been to me!!
Hugs!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kary!

Happy NEW Year Sandi!

Looks like you guys parited like it was 1999.... I mean 2008!

Hugs to you!

butterfly lover said...

Thanks C. Thanks San.
San, I can't believe that I made it to your page. LOL.
By the way, thanks for the mostly head shots. I appreciate it. My hair did look pretty cute that night [insert conceited smile here]. I had so much fun. We should have stayed at your house, but the newly married couple looked too enthused to go on. Dave just showed me a video on his phone that he took of me at Alicia's. I was dancing and taking pics at the same. time. I just never stop mult-tasking. I downloaded the pics I took and some of them I do not remember taking.
Ah, and yes, the screwdrivers were good, big and I think they helped me get screwed up. ROTFLMAO.

sandi said...

Yep, Kary, I am sure that they did help get you screwed up!!!
Happy New Year C!! We did party like it was 1999, and we were much younger!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

OK... think it is time to update!?