Thursday, January 24, 2008

Babies

These two pictures are of Jimmy
my nephew) and Maggie's



baby, Lupe Marie De La Hoya! She is 2 months! She is the calmest baby ever!! I have to say she looks just like her daddy! She eats and sleeps!
Oh, yea and poops. She is a really easy baby.
The rest of the pictures are of JR, (my niece), Maria's baby. He is just a cutie pie!~ He loves his Auntie Sandi!!! He has spent the night with me, a few times. He loves to take a bath, laughs and kicks, the whole time. He will be 5 months on the 28th! He has two teeth on tbe bottom, and is getting his top ones, the poor guy has been in pain. I watch him three nights aweek, so Maria can go to the gym.
I don't have many pictrures of Lupe, I don't see her as much. I love spending time with them. They are so sweet and innocent. It is a lot more work then I remember!! I guess when you are use to sleeping all night, those few hours, really take a lot out of you.
As for me, I am hanging in!! It has been raining here a lot. Dark and cloudy and cold. Today is mine and Steve's 21st wedding anniversary, and he is in Portland, on a job! Sad!! Oh, well we can make up for it when he gets home!! I still haven't went to get a new cell phone, I will soon! Hope everyone is well!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!
Love Auntie Sandi














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet baby pictures, thanks for sharing them!! Happy anniversary too!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh.... babies, babies!!! so super sweet you could just gobble them up!

Hope your anniversary went fabulous!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

hello.
I need to chat with you.
Call me.
Miss you.
xoxo