Not doing much today. I am kinda restless. Don't really want to take a nap, don't want to clean. It's to hot outside to do any rose gardening. I already had lunch. I guess I could read, but no. I hate when I get in this mood. I know what would help SHOPPING THERAPY!!! It's really unfortunate that I can't afford to shop for
frivolous things I don't need right now. Damn it!!!! Well I will get to shop sometime tomorrow. Tyler has senior pictures and we need to find him a nice jacket to wear. The jacket will be just for the yearbook photo. All the other photos, and poses he can wear whatever he wants. I think that is a little crappy, your paying for the photos, so to me they should also be able to wear what they want in the yearbook photo!! Rules are rules I suppose. Just, like everything else in the world, follow the rules, be good!! Blah, blah blah!! It gets so damn boring, doesn't it????? Time for girls night out!! Let our hair down, and just dance, and be wild!!! Sounds good, I don't know if my feet could keep up!!! My sister and I, have been taking line dancing classes. We hit and miss them depending on the heat. We take them at this cute ol country club, called Nashville West. It's really fun, and a great work out. We didn't make it last week, my sister had the flu. Hopefully, this week we'll make it. My sister is trying to talk me into going out with her tonight, I should. but, you know she's single, and it just a little uncomfortable dancing with some stranger when your married. My hubby is totally cool with it, I just wish I could get him to go with us!! Once he is out, he has a lot of fun, it's just getting him out there. I have to say, it's even hard getting me out there. I use to be the one, getting all the plans laid out for all us girls. I guess it's just my age or the fact it takes so long to get ready. I don't know, but today, is just a I don't wanna kinda day!! You have to realize though, with me, that means nothing!! My sister or Darla, Kary or any other close friend could call and I might change my mind and say Hell Yes, Lets GO!! Hence,........my email address, Cantdecide67@hotmail.com. What ya'll doing out there, this wonderful Saturday afternoon????
Got any ideas? I think I pretty much covered what there is to do. If you got any ideas, bring them on!!
Till Then, ??????
3 comments:
It really sucks when your heart wants to go shopping, but your mind tells you no, or rather your pocket book, eh? BTW I called you from the bar before we blew in your house, I think you got tired of it ringing and rejected my call. Not to worry, I did not take it personally. Mike and I did boring stuff yesterday. We got done with yardwork by 10 am. A few hours later we went to lunch in Hughson at Hamiltons Cafe. Then we visited my granny and grandpa for bout an hour and came home. Today we need to go to the grocery store. I need to clean out my closet, but only if I want to. Call me if you feel like doing something. Mike wants to go to the lake, or he did yesterday. We need to go camping!
Your right about the camping thing!!! I just don't know if we can afford it!! Money is pretty tight right now. My prescriptions are just so expensive. I am going to contact our insurance and see about the 90 day prescriptions. I totally, messed up our check book and Steve had to take a vacation check. It is just so sad!! I really need my nails done, I have been chewing the shit out of my fingers!! They look awful!! Sorry, I didn't get your call, was it yesterday? My phone was dead. I just laid in bed and watched TV, I popped my knee out yesterday just turning around the wrong way, and twisted it. Hurt like a bitch!! I have it wrapped today. Tyler has senior pics tomorrow, at 8:30 am Wow, early, believe, me I will be taking a shower before bed. Save that time in the morning for sleep!! I woulda went somewhere with you, I was just bored! Today Ty and I had to go get him a blazer, dress shirt, and ect., It was nice and cool in TarJ!! So, it wasn't really busy, so I was very happy!!
Chat soon,
Love, San
Oh, I hear you on the money thing. This really sucks. I might get my car repo'd and still have to $15 thou.
Mike is being a bitch. Wishin this was the week he was in Idaho for sure. He thought he got to decide if Tanner could have a kitten or not and took it upon himself to call and tell him "no". So that made we want to let him have it for sure. I think it meant a lot to Tanner for several reasons what with everything that has happened with his Dad. It was one of the kittens their cat had, it looks like his dad's cat and I think he got attached to it while he was there. He has it in his room and he is taking care of it. I have already told Mike numerous times he is not to tell Tanner what to do, unless it is to save his life, that is dif story. Not because I am a bitch. Tanner has a really low opinion of him and the way he chooses to speak to him when he tells him shit is less than ideal. Plus I read in a newspaper column that step-parents should not be the one's to dish out the discipline, it strains the relationship. The child already sees them as a threat for taking their parent away or keeping their bio parents apart. Well enuf bull, have fun!
Post a Comment